Bishop Gillin (REC) & Rev. Donald Veitch (WCF-BCP-TFU): "Bishop Sutton" ...


Video #1 on the same issues is found at:    • Bishop Gillin (RE...   We offer the 260 pictures from the heretical “Anglican Office Book.” This is a public matter. “English Churchman,” Editorial. https://www.englishchurchman.com/5994.... Installment #1: There are 260 such heretical Collects in Sutton's "Anglican Office Book." Here's installment 1. And Sutton "highly commended" this as an "immense" benefit, treasury and resource. https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=... . Installment #2 of the 260 heretical Collects: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=... . Installment #3 of the 260 heretical Collects: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1... . Installment #4 of the heretical Collects: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=... . Sutton will not apologize or repent. “Dear Mr. Perez, your outrageous accusations have been passed along to me. For your information I only commended the Anglican Office Book as a "resource." That means I do not agree with everything in it. There is much helpful devotional material for faithful REC Anglicans who want to follow the hours of prayer in an Anglican Way. There is also material with which I don't agree. That's why in my Forward I only referred to it as a "resource." Have you actually read my Forward? For your information, the only Book with which I agree on everything is God's infallible, inerrant Holy Scriptures. As a seminary professor I recommend many good books that have parts to them with which I wouldn't agree. In fact, I don't know of any book I'd recommend except the Bible with which I'd agree on everything. To infer from my commending a book as a resource that I or the REC are Anglo Catholic is grossly inaccurate, wrong, and a lie. Neither I nor the REC are Anglo Catholic. I caution you in listening to the false accusations of a mentally unbalanced liar. I have challenged him in personal correspondence, and he offers no substantial documented proof. He accuses me of saying things that I didn't. I have asked him for the names of people to whom he claims I have made statements, and he will not give them to me. He will not give them because he's relying on rumor, gossip, and secondhand information that are not true. And, if you don't know he claims to be a member of the Reformed Episcopal Church but he is not a member of a Reformed Episcopal congregation. In fact, he currently attends the liberal Episcopal Church. I therefore caution you in using false information to slander my good name and ministry. I don't know if you are a member in the REC. I'm checking to find out. If you are and you persist in slandering your Presiding Bishop then I will pursue church discipline against you. It will not go well and you will find yourself outside of our church. Furthermore, you are mis-using social media in the United States. You have no permission to use REC mailing lists and websites. If you continue I will have to report you to the American authorities. Instead, I exhort you to talk to me personally as the Scriptures teach before you take such a public approach to defiling my name with inaccurate and false accusations. My personal email is psalmwhosoever@aol.com. I'll gladly correspond with you about any of your concerns about me or the REC. I will pray for you that you will behave as a Biblically faithful Christian. Scripture says that if you have a grievance or accusation against a brother, you should go to him first in private (Matthew 18:15ff.). You have not done this with me. Instead you are using social media to publicly slander me and my ministry with lies. I will hear and talk with you if you come directly to me. I exhort you in the Name of Jesus Christ to follow the Scriptures."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 1229 A.D. Council of Toulouse--"We prohibit laymen possessing copies of the Old and New Testament

11 April 1803 A.D. France Offers to Sell Louisiana Territory to the US for $11.250 Million—Napoleon: “The sale assures forever the power of the United States…”

8 May 1559 A.D. Act of Uniformity Passed—Elizabeth 1